What You Need to Know about the Local STL #SlamStan Ad from Brown and Crouppen Law Firm
Brown and Crouppen Law Firm are St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers. This January it was announced that the Saint Louis Rams Football Team will be relocated to Los Angeles because of their owner Stan Kroenke.
- A long day of votes and re-votes ended with 30 of 32 NFL owners approving Rams owner Stan Kroenke's ambitious plan to move his team from St. Louis
- The Rams, who were based in the L.A. area from 1946 to 1994, will likely have a temporary home at the Los Angeles Coliseum until the new stadium is ready in 2019.
- St. Louis had a plan for an open-air, $1.1 billion stadium along the Mississippi River north of the Gateway Arch to replace the Edward Jones Dome. Kroenke mostly ignored the city's overtures, and Goodell said the requirement of at least $200 million from the NFL was double what league policy allowed.
- This is the second time the city has lost an NFL franchise. The St. Louis Cardinals left for Arizona in 1988.
- If you still have a Rams shirt hold on to it, you can sell it to LA, seeing how the logo did not change except for the city. See below: