Creating Effects in Photoshop with Filter Gallery
Photoshop Filter Gallery can be a great tool, as long as you don't go over board.
Below are a few examples of what the Filter Gallery in Photoshop can do.
- Take your original image and remove background.
- Filter select Watercolor
- Create new layer
- Filter: Render Clouds. For my image my colors were white and a light purple (#bfa8c2). These colors will be in your main tool bar. The colors will decide your clouds look and feel. Might take two renders to get the correct look.
- Place your clouds layer on a liner dodge (add)
- The layer with your image you can now adjust your colors.
- Image- Adjustments- Hue/Saturation to change colors of image
- Image Adjustments: Levels to get different effects with your cloud.
- Most images should have clouds layer below image layer.
- Have fun, don't be afraid to play around.
Enjoy what I created, any questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org